Portable Document Format (PDF) is the de facto standard for the safe and reliable worldwide exchange of electronic files and forms. In this course you will learn about all the possible Adobe Acrobat Standard options, you will find out about PDF properties and you will be able to edit PDF documents for various purposes.
After this Adobe Acrobat course participants will be able to create and edit, view and print PDF files, and will be aware of all possible options in Adobe Acrobat Standard.
This course is aimed at people who work a lot with digital documents. Their work is made a lot easier by the use of PDF files.
The course content is mainly concerned with Acrobat Standard, but is definitely advisable for people who wish to get started with the ‘Professional’ edition.
You need a basic knowledge of Windows.
- What is a PDF?
- Why, when and how do you use a PDF?
- General properties of a PDF document
- Create PDF documents starting from an Office document
- File/document properties
- What are the possibilities and limitations of Acrobat Reader?
- Optimise a PDF in order to send it by email
- What problems can be solved by using Acrobat?
- Extract and delete pages in a PDF document
- Export text and images
- Review a document using comments and the comments properties
- Check comments
- Export and verify comments
- Make minor changes to texts and images
- Add security to your document
- Create forms and make them available in Acrobat Reader