Coaching has a short training duration (1 or 2 hours to a maximum of half a day per participant) where a Xylos coach/teacher coaches your employees individually.
The 'coaching' or 'individual coaching' formula is a type of training which offers a solution to participants who:
- have specific learning needs
- want to considerably increase their working efficiency within a short period of time
- immediately want to apply the theory in their own working environment
- do not have much time to move around
Coaching stimulates your employees to question their working methods and daily routines and work more purposively. Coaching has an even more immediate measurable impact on productivity than other types of training.
- In case of mutual learning needs 2 to 3 participants can be trained at the same time.
- Coaching can also be applied as follow-up after group training.
- Xylos has broad experience to successfully implement coaching into your working environment.
Contact us for more information or a quotation without obligations: