Are you a seasoned IT enthusiast? Do you know all about identity driven security solutions, and want to guide our customers in this journey?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might just be our new IAM Architect.
Your future habitat?
Together with the solution lead Identity & Access Management, you will be the ambassador for our IAM solutions. As an IAM Architect, you will play a crucial role in further extending the IAM business at Xylos.
What tasks can you expect?
- You’ll meet customers to identify their needs and translate it into our IAM solutions.
- You’ll meet IAM vendors and follow-up market trends in the IAM world.
- You’ll build IAM architectural design for midsize & large enterprises.
- You’ll build and define the service building blocks for IAM solutions.
- You’ll educate our IAM solution sales.
- You’ll be an IAM evangelist towards the colleagues, our customers, and on public events.
- You’ll coach/guide IAM consultants on projects.
- You’ll be doing the presales for IAM projects (Identity Governance, Access Management, Single sign-on, Privileged Access Management, ….).
- You’ll take the role as Bid manager in an IAM RFP process.
- You’ll take the Technical Lead and Technical Architect role on IAM projects.
- You have experience in, or willing to quickly learn about one or more IAM technologies (Microsoft, Ping identity, One Identity, Omada, Thycotic, …).
- You have experience with IAM concepts like CIAM, Identity governance, PAM, Enterprise SSO, …
- You have technical knowledge of authentication protocols (oAuth, OpenIDConnect, SAML, …).
- You’re able to explain our IAM solutions to our customers' security teams, business teams and IT teams.
- You’re able to flawlessly convert your curiosity and demonstrable experience into professional solutions, structured documents and studies.
- You’re willing to be hands-on, to support less experienced colleagues, or to launch new solutions.
- You’re a Team Player - you will be a key player within the IAM team.
- You’re willing to take ownership on projects, presales tracks, …
- You pay attention to details: your analytical skills are outstanding and you draw correct conclusions.
- You’re able to think objectively and in a process-oriented way.
- You’re a doer: you listen actively, you ask the right questions and you summarise the facts.
- You’re a thinker: you think on a strategic, IT and business level.
- You’re creative: you can present innovative ideas.
- You detect opportunities for improvement and go the extra mile to realise them.
- You’re multilingual and you can crack jokes in NL, FR and/or EN.