Are you a seasoned IT enthusiast? Do you know all about Microsoft security technologies?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might just be our new Microsoft 365 Security Consultant.
Your future habitat?
Together with other colleagues, Microsoft 365 Security Consultants, you will advise our customers to adapt and implement the latest security technologies within the Microsoft 365 portfolio.
What tasks can you expect?
- You’ll play an important role as technical lead in advanced workplace projects.
- You’ll coach/guide less experienced consultants on security projects.
- You’ll educate our solution sales.
- You’re a Microsoft Security evangelist towards the colleagues, our customers and public events.
- You’ll deliver Microsoft security projects from start to finish on site at our customers.
- You have a good knowledge and experience on technologies like Azure Active Directory, Cloud App Security, Azure Sentinel, Defender ATP and Information protection.
- You have experience with migration projects (Tenant-2-Tenant, Active Directory Consolidations, …)
- You have experience with one or more of the following technologies :
- Conditional Access
- Active Directory/PKI/Active Directory Federation Services
- Your technical-commercial talents and strong performance skills are excellent for proposing professional solutions.
- You’re able to work independently and in a team - you will be a key player within the security team.
- You’re creative: you can present innovative ideas.
- You’re multilingual and you can crack jokes in NL, FR and/or EN.