Are you a seasoned IT enthusiast? Do you enjoy making a customer’s day with your expert advice? Do you want to work at one of the most innovative IT consultancy businesses in Belgium?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might just be our new Senior Remote Service Engineer.
Your future habitat?
Together with our other Service Engineers, you’ll be responsible for second and third-tier customer support. You’ll mainly be working remotely from our Antwerp office, but you’ll also work on site with the customer sometimes. If you’d like to work in our offices in Ghent, Brussels and Herentals, you’re free to do so.
What will be your tasks?
- Registration and follow-up of all incoming notifications.
- Second and third-tier support / troubleshooting for our customers’ systems.
- Registration and follow-up of third-party incidents and requests.
- Monitoring our customers’ systems.
- Managing accounts, mailboxes and group policies (AD, Exchange, Office365, …).
- Installing new PCs and laptops.
- Installing various software packages.
- Developing support procedures and processes.
You’ll report directly to the person responsible for the Remote Operations Center.
- You’ve got at least a bachelor’s degree in ICT or you have equivalent experience.
- You’ve got technical knowledge of or experience with: Wintel systems, ITIL, mobile devices, networking, operating systems and common business software.
- You’re multilingual: you speak Dutch, French and/or English fluently.
- Communication is your strong suit: you’re communicative, customer-oriented and social.
- You’ve got an eye for detail and value delivering quality service highly.
- You’re a doer: you take ownership, you work proactively and you’re solution-oriented.
- You dare to face challenges and you’re willing to take on procedural tasks.
- You’re flexible: you can work with a flexible schedule.
We offer training opportunities via on-the-job training and proactive training through our talent management programme.