How secure is your computer work environment?
- Your company has a secure network and uses anti-virus programs and firewalls. You probably think you can do anything you like on your computer, without worrying. But is that really the case?
Did you know that more and more digital attacks take place through the actions of an ordinary employee? Employees are the weakest link in computer security. Not everyone is aware of phishing, spear phishing and social engineering.
During this short, interactive training course, we will teach you how you, as an individual, can contribute to security at work.
Do not get caught out!
After completing this course :
- You will be aware of the potential safety hazards when working on your PC
- You will be able to recognize a phishing email
- You will know what to look out for when surfing the web
- You will know where to go if anything untoward happens
No prior knowledge required