We don't need to tell you that a fair amount of effort is involved in the preparation and organization of an event. You have probably experienced the power of a tool such as the Office suite. But are you really getting the most from Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote?
This course shows you how to be in complete control of the technology, before, during and after your event. In no time at all, you will be able to prepare the mailing lists and print the badges, giving them the right look and feel for your event. Learn how to use PivotTables in Excel to get a coherent list of all your invitations. And finally, you will get to know the finer points of PowerPoint. From now on all the to dos and arrangements concerning your event can be followed up efficiently thanks to OneNote.
After completing this 'Office 2016' course:
Anyone organizing an event or who is responsible for the administrative and promotional tasks surrounding an event:
You are able to use the basic features in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Create mailing lists in Excel: remove duplicates, complete, Vlookup function, 'Data validation', use 'Circle Invalid Data' to check old lists, the 'If' function for additional information, ...
- Create groups per event in Outlook
- Use 'Mail merge' for post mailings and e-mailings
- Use 'Mail merge' for badges and personalized labels with images
- Activate 'Rules' in Outlook to save all communications concerning the event to one folder
- Use the extras in 'Pivot Tables' to make it easier to visualize, split, filter, … data
- Use OneNote to take digital notes you can view from any device (laptop, tablet, ...)
The practical info and applicable cancellation conditions related to this training course.
€ 550 VAT excl.
Would you like to organize this training course for your employees? At your offices or at a Xylos training centre? We transform your requirements into the perfect solution.
If you enrol several employees for the same course on the same date, you will get a discount:
Contact Inès Vansteenkiste
+32 2 264 13 20