In a world where technology is driving an accelerated change, progress to move to the cloud is an important aspect. A digital world, where agility is a necessity. But as a company, what is the best way to get started? How do you build a practical cloud strategy that meets the challenges of your organization?
To support customers in their Cloud Journey, Xylos has recently bundled its cloud expertise in the 'Xylos Cloud Services': a team of specialists and services in the public cloud such as infrastructure, applications and analytics. To get started quickly, we have developed a number of type assessments, depending on the needs.
Some of the achievements of Xylos Cloud Services:
- Integrating public cloud services with existing technologies in your company, thus enabling you to respond quicker to changing business needs. This is underpinned by strategic and tactical workshops with business and IT, which will encourage the correct approach.
- (Cost) efficient setup of e-commerce and B2B platforms, with strong peaks in visitor numbers.
- Development of a standardized and automated SharePoint environment. This is for testing, development and production purposes. You only pay for what you use.
- Evaluation of public cloud providers as an extension of your on-premises data centre, followed by a proof of concept.
- Advice during the implementation of B2B/B2C applications in a public cloud for both legacy and cloud-native applications.
- Implementation of hybrid cloud environments with mobility of applications between your data centre and the cloud.
With the right cloud approach, your business will be taking a (huge) step forward. How? We would like to explain to you in detail how you can do this in the course of a no-obligations meeting. Please contact your Xylos account manager or contact Geert Baeke on +32 3 543 75 00 or by sending an email to email@example.com.