A job with a future
Your colleagues at Xylos
You’ll be part of the Advanced Workplace - Collaboration team. Together with about 25 other consultants, you’ll contribute to our customers’ success every day with the help of SharePoint functionalities.
- As an O365/SharePoint Engineer focusing on O365 infrastructure and management, you’ll develop the architecture of a SharePoint environment, map it out and set it up completely.
- You’ll also be an important part of migration projects.
- You’ll be in charge of the daily management of our customers’ SharePoint and/or O365 environments, either through long-term assignments at the customer’s location or through remote management via our service desk. As your first long-term project, you’ll work for one of our biggest customers in the vicinity of Antwerp.
What to take along to Xylos
All you need is your skills; we’ll provide the methods to support our customers professionally throughout the process, from initial analysis to user adoption and coaching.
- You’ve had a few years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013/2016 and O365 tenant management. In this period, you’ve set up a good amount of environments and carried out migrations to newer versions.
- You’ve got decent knowledge of O365, SharePoint Online, Windows Server 2012-2016, SQL Server 2012-2014-2016 (in SharePoint environment) and you’re skilled at Active Directory, IIS, authentication and authorisation...
- Do you know your way around SharePoint in an Office 365 hybrid environment? That means you’ve got an advantage.
- If you have an MCTS, MCITP or MCPD certificate for SharePoint, we’ll welcome you with open arms!
- You speak Dutch and French or Dutch and English fluently.
- You support our vision: the customer is always at the centre.